How Different Are The Offline Stores And E-Commerce Business
By now, most of us are aware how vocal your product has to be to draw the required audience; you have an offline store, and now you want to expand into the e-commerce venture, there are stark differences. What was more physical like trial rooms, fitting and feel the fabric of the dresses live has completely changed today; there are virtual fitting rooms and even three-dimensional look for your attire for the most important day in your life. We must appreciate the fact that people have become more experimental in the way they choose their clothes, what was more transactional in approach has become more vocal and digital.
Earlier there were models that displayed those beautiful curves and apparel, later clothes were sent to choose from, then the retail space happened and now we are virtual about everything, including emotions!
- direct to the customer is a unique model that works very well in the apparel industry, physical stores are tried out to know the cost and the fittings, then the same store if they have an e-commerce model customers try out the same online
- some of the online stores are even going reverse technique of opening up physical stores once they taste success from their online ventures, they have picked up from nearest store facility that takes care of the logistics at no additional cost,
- other products and services may have a different selling experience, as for clothes it is all about the personality and not just the cover-up and warm up
- ordering your clothes online in an offer season and trying out the same in their physical store gratifies many shoppers personal experience
- in case of cosmetics industry there is a sea of change witnessed, earlier they were only procured through pharmacy stores and today they have beauty outlets and online real-time testing of the beauty products that help the customer to bond with the product for the price they pay and also maintain brand loyalty
The future of retail will witness a lot of paradigm shift, with customers coming into the physical stores to select their brands, here and experience a digital transformation engaging themselves with great product discoveries, like, QProfit System tool to invest online and trade. Customer services are going to be the crowd puller from the other competitors who will do anything to keep their profit margin and their traffic.